Sunday 17 July 2011

Shree Puradhamma Devi Temple, Nittur, Hassan

Information on Puradhamma Devi temple was given in the Sathya – Mithya program of Samaya News channel. Puradhamma Devi is one of the powerful deity having thousands of followers. Puradhamma Devi temple is situated in the Nittur village of Hassan District. People of nearing places worship this deity for all kind of their problems and have found solution for their problems.

One more specialty of this temple is devotees can offer prayer and pooja to the Goddess directly and priests are not present. It is one of such rare temples in which one can directly offer prayers to Goddess without middlemen. There is also belief that Goddess protects her devotees from all kind of Black Magic and enemies.

People who like to quit drinking alcohol also visit this place. Many who have visited this place have quit drinking and living peaceful life. Also the people offer prayers for getting good crop yield, solving economic difficulties etc.

Devotees have to offer an animal to the goddess and the food or any eatables prepared from that animal. It can be a hen, sheep or pig etc. Also devotees offer green bangles and tie it to the tree. People visit these trees to get blessings from it.

To get rid of financial worries and difficulties devotees will write their problems in a sheet and nail it to a tree in the temple premises as it is believed to relieve devotees from their financial worries.

Also there is a palm tree in the temple premises. Devotees also offer prayers to the tree and also a few have seen that there exists a super power with these trees on the no moon day (Amavase)

Since the temple is in village one can stay at Hassan which is near by and has good lodges as it is district head quarter also.

21 comments:

  1. Good job... believe in god, nothing is impossible...

    Pradeep H J

    ReplyDelete
  2. very powerful, got to believe to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My beloved goddess . What ever i have asked Goddess Purdamma has delivered it, Thank You Purdamma for your blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it really so , I dont know about her , My inlaws prayed there and which helped them to proceed with marriage of his son with me , I am not so happy with this as there is huge status diffrence, Now My inlaws have started expecting even after taking care of all home expenses , Dont know why she is doing Injustice to me

      Delete
  4. It's a really great powerfull place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really powerful goddess I seen my experience

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should say about thayi(puradamma) is powerful goddess whichever I have seen before and I believed in this god..because once I visited with my mother for praying to give us food,money and family issues etc.. we have given a Pooja and have prayed her that if you solve the difficulis then we will give you whatever you expect like animal sacrifices,Pooja etc to solve this problems, then ofter some days everything was clear and now we all happy with ammavaru blessings now we have made her as home god (mane Devathe).. We visiting at least once in a 20-30 days that much of we have believed in hers..in future we gonna build temple of hers.. Finally one thing I can say it whatever you believe in hers she will give you .. Then you should pay for it like sacrificing animal etc she treated it as a food ..anyway we devotees to hers ever..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi plz help me I'm also facing lot of health issues in my family.... My son is hung lot of health issue ....dont now we to take him.... V Have visited many astrologer n black magiciens ....n even my doctors.... But thy tel it is not hospital related.... After that v gone through many places but nothing worked.... V r suffering a lot 😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I am also suffering many ways like family problem,business, professional work and much loss. Even I was met accident, loss my leg...
    What ways offered prayers and Pooja.
    Sundar Raj bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know very well about goddess purdamma Devi
    She is supreme power
    He is Parvati Amma
    I believe purdamma Devi
    He is original Devi
    He is very popular and powerful devi.she blessed me I am happy.he save my life purdamma is my mane devaru.thanks for Devi purdamma she blessed me for everything.i believe in my god purdamma.
    Jai adishakti purdamma
    OM PURDAMMA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maate aap hi bacha sakte ho mera problem
    Jai maha maate puradamma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amma Kapadamma Sri puradamma choudeshwari Amma

    ReplyDelete
  12. ತಾಯಿ ಪುರದಮ್ಮ ನಾಳೆ ರಾತ್ರಿಯೊಳಗೆ ನನ್ನ ಕೈ ಕಾಲಿಗೆ ಶಕ್ತಿ ನೀಡಿದರೆ, ನಿನ್ನಯ ದರ್ಶನ ಮಾಡಿ ಮೂರು ಬೇಟೆ ಹರಕೆ ಒಪ್ಪಿಸಿ, ಮಾಂಸದ ಊಟ ಹಾಕಿಸುವೆ ತಾಯಿ, ಪ್ರತಿ ವರ್ಷ ನಿನಗೆ ಬೇಟೆ ಹರಕೆ ಹಾಕಿಸುವೆ ತಾಯಿ, ಹಾಸನಾಂಬೆ ಪಾಧ ಸಾಕ್ಷಿ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ತಾಯಿ ಪುರದಮ್ಮ ನಾಳೆ ರಾತ್ರಿಯೊಳಗೆ ನನ್ನ ಕೈ ಕಾಲಿಗೆ ಶಕ್ತಿ ನೀಡಿದರೆ, ನಿನ್ನಯ ದರ್ಶನ ಮಾಡಿ ಮೂರು ಬೇಟೆ ಹರಕೆ ಒಪ್ಪಿಸಿ, ಮಾಂಸದ ಊಟ ಹಾಕಿಸುವೆ ತಾಯಿ, ಪ್ರತಿ ವರ್ಷ ನಿನಗೆ ಬೇಟೆ ಹರಕೆ ಹಾಕಿಸುವೆ ತಾಯಿ, ಹಾಸನಾಂಬೆ ಪಾದ ಸಾಕ್ಷಿ.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ನೀನು ಸತ್ಯವಾದ ದೇವಿ ಆಗಿದ್ದರೆ ನಾಳೆ ಮುಂಜಾನೆಯೊಳಗೆ ನನ್ನ ಕೈ ಕಾಲಿಗೆ ಶಕ್ತಿ ನೀಡು ನಿನಗೆ ಮೂರು ಬೇಟೆ ಹರಕೆ ಹಾಕಿಸುವೆ ತಪ್ಪಿದರೆ ನನ್ನ ಪ್ರಾಣವನ್ನೇ ಹರಕೆ ಒಪ್ಪಿಸುವೆ, ಹಾಸನಾಂಬೆ ಮೇಲಾಣೆ.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ತಾಯಿ ಪುರದಮ್ಮ ಇಂದು ರಾತ್ರಿಯೊಳಗೆ ನನ್ನ ಕೈ ಕಾಲಿಗೆ ಶಕ್ತಿ ನೀಡಿದರೆ, ನಿನ್ನಯ ದರ್ಶನ ಮಾಡಿ ಮೂರು ಬೇಟೆ ಹರಕೆ ಒಪ್ಪಿಸಿ, ಮಾಂಸದ ಊಟ ಹಾಕಿಸುವೆ ತಾಯಿ, ಪ್ರತಿ ವರ್ಷ ನಿನಗೆ ಬೇಟೆ ಹರಕೆ ಹಾಕಿಸುವೆ ತಾಯಿ, ನನ್ನ ಮನೆದೇವರು ರಾಮಲಿಗೇಶ್ವರನ ಮೇಲಾಣೆ..

    ReplyDelete